Friday, February 10, 2012

The First of My Here And Now Idea!

Jan 29th, 2012 our family headed off to California where we set sail on the Disney Wonder for a 7 day cruise to the Mexican Riviera stopping at Puerta Vallarta & Cabo San Lucas Mexico! It was AWESOME.

I am going to scrapbook our trip and then post the pages here so you all can see what an awesome digital scrapbooker I've become (or... so you can enjoy the wonderful memories we made while we were on our little trip).

Today it's just one page (after all with my skills, it only took me about 56 hours, 23 minutes, and 7.5 seconds to create), with only one picture-not even of our family, but trust me, it's just the first of probably a million pages, with a million pictures soon to come! Keep posted...ha ha

2 comments:

Julie said...

love it! good job :) Call me and Ill show you how to get your pictures to be a little bigger on the blog if you want. Can't wait to see more!!!

Seegmiller Six said...

Awesome! And I love reading about you and the here and now! :) Hope you are well!